[TR] Trying to get my TR4 back on the road...

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 27 15:59:17 MDT 2009

On Sunday 27 September 2009 05:11:25 pm Kurtis J. wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I've been off the list for a while, but have finally decided to take
> care of a few issues that have kept my TR4 off the road for a while.
> Specifically, I need to have the carburetors (SU's) and the
> distributor professionally rebuilt.  Any recommendations?
Kurtis,

Yes,

For your distributor give Jeff at advanced a call.

http://www.advanceddistributors.com/index.htm

For your carburetors, give the other "Jeff" at Paltec a call:

http://www.paltech1.com/

I had Jeff rebuild my TR6 distributor and it came back with all new internals,
including weights and springs and it looks better than new. Good price.

For Paltech, I have heard great things from both this and the 6-pack list.

When I get the $ I am going to have Jeff rebuild the SUs on both my 3 and 4.

Bob