[TR] removing radiator without removing apron on TR3A?

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 15:11:44 MDT 2009

On 9/26/09, Bob <yellowtr at adelphia.net> wrote:

> I know it is a PITA to remove the apron but there is no easy way to remove
> the radiator with the apron on.

I think I would agree with that statement but I have heard that it has
been done.

Mind you, I have not done it myself but have looked it over as I, too,
would not enjoy removing the apron.

Eyeballing it, perhaps having the head off would be the key, plus some
tight wrench work.  A lift would possibly help -- also a box of
band-aids for your knuckles.

Hopefully someone here has done it or at least tried it and can
report.  Otherwise, left us know if you decide to give it a go.

Geo