[TR] TR universal joints

Angelo Graham agraham at execulink.com
Fri Sep 25 10:03:21 MDT 2009

Hello again List:
Just wondering if anyone has any specs. on TR series of universal
joints. I understand the same joint fits the entire TR2-6 range of
cars. Looking for cup diameter and overall joint dimensions - cup to
cup distance, etc.
Fitting a new set of joints to my '2 and what I thought were TR
joints in my part stash turned out to be too small. A friend and I
measured up the old joints and found that generic Chevy V8 joints fit
the shaft yolks.
Just wondering what gives here and if I could measure up what I
thought were TR joints. Puzzled over this.
Thanks for any help.
Angelo Graham