[TR] List Meeting at TFest

P Caffrey pcaffrey at ymail.com
Mon Sep 21 21:02:57 MDT 2009

>Back when we first bought Triumphs as "kids", at least those of us who had
them as kids, we never took more than would fit in the trunk, nor >did we ever
really put much planning into it.

Amen to that, Glenn....Hardly any planning
when I drove my 4A to Reno on the spur of the moment around 10 PM from
Sacramento, 31 years ago.  I just had to make sure the fluid levels were
topped off, including gas....The event in SLO will be a blast!
Pat
TR4A '67
________________________________
From: Glenn A. Merrell - TSN
<StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org>
Amazing the stuff we accumulate to take along
these days.  =-O
But many take stuff to help support your business and hobby,
so some have an excuse.

Back when we first bought Triumphs as "kids", at
least those of us who had them as kids, we never took more than would fit in
the trunk, nor did we ever really put much planning into it.

I think the
phrase was ...
ROAD TRIP!!!

-- Glenn Merrell
TSN Admin
http://www.triumphstag.net
mailto:StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org

Joe
Curry wrote:
> It is hard for one person to drive two Spitfires and take along
all the
> other crap that I always bring to these events!  :)
>
> Joe

Support Team.Net
http://www.team.net/donate.html

This list supported in part by the Vintage
Triumph Register
http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs at autox.team.net