[TR] List Meeting at TFest - Tow the Triumph?

Glenn A. Merrell - TSN StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Mon Sep 21 19:20:00 MDT 2009

Someone on this list tows a TR7 on a two wheel trailer behind their TR7
  =-O
I'm sure you remember that topic!
Tell me that would not give some excitement in a panic stop!

My nephew once towed a '72 Camaro with my old '67 Herald Salon - without
my permission of course. That became very exciting too.   Last time he
ever did that stunt!

--
Glenn Merrell
TSN Admin