[TR] List Meeting at TFest

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Sun Sep 20 21:19:14 MDT 2009

I'll be there.  White survivor TR4 with red tape stripes on the sided and red seats.  Minnesota license plate TR44SUE.  Didn't get my list grill badge mounted yet.  Still is hope...

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier