[TR] List Meeting at TFest

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sun Sep 20 15:03:58 MDT 2009

     The Tphest schedule looks pretty full.     About 15 minutes from SLO is
Morro Bay. In the south harbor near the golf course there is a bar/restaurant
called "The Marina Cafe". They have a huge parking lot (for the boaters), a
marina (duh) and the restaurant is very good. They have Windemere Heifeweizen
wheat beer on tap (my favorite). It is also located about 5 minutes from the
embarcadero where spouses can go shopping and site seeing. This could be a
good meeting spot if we could fit it into the schedule. We could meet Sunday
around noon or maybe Saturday evening after the TSD rally or something.
Parking is a little scarce in SLO. We could just meet at the hotel where the
Triumphest is taking place.     I'd like to meet JonMac.     Maybe we should
just put signs on our windscreens that say "list member" or something.     Who
else on the list is coming? Anyone else have any other ideas about meeting
places?
     Bill in Tehachapi