[TR] bonnet alignment

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 17:30:29 MDT 2009

I just put my bonnet on this spring and can't remember where i learned the tip but........
I took off the grill.....layed the bonnet on the car then reaching through the grill opening .............tightened the bonnet down appropriately.  I'm not completely happy with the alignment but think its probably as good as it gets with these cars.  I'm wondering what the alignments were like from the factory when new.LOL

You'll probably have to loosen ALL bolts on the brackets (on the bonnet as well as on the inner fender) to get the bonnet to move the way you want in order to get alignment where you want it.

this process worked for me

gary n.