[TR] valve float .........top speed

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sat Sep 19 10:59:04 MDT 2009

To get the TR-2 (?) to do 120, the factory fully faired the car -
belly pan and tonneau cover I seem to recall.  I believe that stock
top end was more like 100.

My TR-4 race car's fastest speed on the track is just shy of 130 - on
the open road I MAY be able to get to 135 right before I blow it
up...  :)  It gets to 100 pretty quickly, though.

- Tony