[TR] Valve Float

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sat Sep 19 10:55:28 MDT 2009

I would vote for a fuel delivery issue as well.  Valve float is not a
sudden faltering, where running out of gas is.  In racing, with
electric pumps and regulators, we fought that problem for a while
before we ended up with a reliable combination of parts.  What would
happen is the car would falter 2/3 or so down the long straights at
Road America.  We didn't see the issue at lower speed - had to be on
the gas hard for a long time.

- Tony Drews