[TR] tr6 clutch problem

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Sep 17 22:00:05 MDT 2009

> Can't put it in
> gear and theres plenty of movement with the slave cylinder.

Just a thought, Al, I had a very similar experience when putting my used
Fidanza flywheel & clutch into the project TR3.  First time in my life I've
had a clutch stick, and it was just a few days after installing it.

So I shut the engine off, put it in reverse (to back out of the driveway)
and held the clutch down (brakes off) while I cranked the motor.  The car
started moving on the starter, but the clutch let go just about the time the
engine fired off.  If it hadn't, I would have driven around the block
holding the clutch down to see if that worked.

Randall