[TR] Oil Pressure

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Tue Sep 15 21:34:10 MDT 2009

The setting of the bypass valve will affect the maximum pressure read
on the oil pressure gauge but shouldn't affect idle pressure.  I like
to have it set so that it limits the pressure to 70 ish PSI.  If you
have crud in it, it's a good source for oil pressure drop across the
entire rev range.

- Tony Drews