[TR] Burned Exhaust Valve

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Tue Sep 15 11:20:02 MDT 2009

If I understand this, you burned 2 quarts of oil in 100 miles.  If that is
correct, I am surprised you did not get pulled over by the police for
pollution.  Two quarts of oil in 100 miles would have left a smoke screen
large enough to hide a battleship.

If you did not see such a smoke trail, I would suspect that you need to look
for another place the oil went.

Cheers,
Joe