[TR] 4 speed tranny tail piece

Tomislav Marincic tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 13 08:58:40 MDT 2009

Chuck,

I have a good usable tailpiece and a mainshaft with no known flaws. It's
been a little while since I sorted my tranny, but ISTR there were 2 or 3
different gearsets and 2 layshafts during the life of the TR6 tranny. Are
you sure the non-OD mainshafts are all the same?

You can have them for the cost of shipping, but it won't be cheap, I'm in
Virginia (20132) and the shaft is heavy. I think I block gmail for spam, so
please call my cell at 540.687.1966 or post briefly to the TR list if you
want them. I'm on the road Monday-Thursday this week, but could probably
get to the PO on Friday.

Cheers, Tom
www.triumphowners.com/735
CC55483L, now overdrive