[TR] Brake master cylinder and bleeding the brakes.

Wayne rengrave at verizon.net
Sun Sep 13 08:36:39 MDT 2009

I'm 99% sure that I have the seal installed correctly.
My problem is that the fluid will not "gravity bleed" like
the rear brakes did. Seal does not come into play here, but if the
piston is stuck to the rear of the bore, this cut off the port from the
resevior and will not let the fluid pass through to the lines.
I plan to remove the MC and see if the piston is stuck.
Would it make sense to try to polish the bore to a mirror finish?
What would I use to achieve this finish?
Or am I wasting my time, and I should just spend the cash and get a new
girling MC?

Wayne
73 TR6