[TR] Re-use of old brake linings

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 7 22:46:36 MDT 2009

I got my shoes back on Friday. They were relined by a local shop the
specializes in clutch and brake linings for classic cars. They are now
riveted and look like brand new. It's sort of a shame to hide them away
in the brake drums and let them collect brake dust!

By the way, I went to the swap meet at the All British Field Meet on
Sunday. I managed to score an unmodified TR3 glove box door for $4. I've
already got two others, but they both have radio holes cut in them.
There were only 4 TR3's that I spotted on Sunday. Two were race cars
that were preparing for the Kas Kasner Cup later in the afternoon. It
was a rainy day, but still a lot of fun.

Mike