[TR] 1959 TR3, Craigs List

Peter Ryner pryner at verizon.net
Sun Sep 6 16:55:04 MDT 2009

I'd have to ask a few questions first.  A 6 speed transmission?  40K miles?
With some of the other upgrades it may be more drivable but less original.

Need to take the current economy in mind when looking at the price.  Except
for the high end exotics, most car prices at the auctions have dropped
considerably.

I looked at changing my insurance company for my '56 TR3 and my AH 3000.
American Classic Insurance had no problem with the value on the AH, but the
TR3 I had been insuring at $12,000 was over their high book of $10,000.
Personally I wouldn't sell it for 10K but the current market is certainly
depressed.
Pete