[TR] Wiper motor mounting

D&B Lambert blambert at socal.rr.com
Fri Sep 4 07:56:41 MDT 2009

If you don't have silicone lying around you can use a dab of regular coking
(vegetable) oil.  Also, I heated the grommets in boiling water for a few
minutes.  After fishing them out with a pair of needle nose they cool down
to handling temp quickly, but are still quite pliable for several minutes.
Mine went in relatively easily.

Dennis