[TR] Electric Fan for TR4

kinderlehrer at comcast.net kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Thu Oct 29 09:53:14 MST 2009

Since I got my electric fan at a swap meet, it didn't come with any mounting
hardware, so I made some "poke through pins" from cable ties. I cut the head
off of a second tie to use as a "nut" and used plastic washers on either side.
I didn't want to just wrap a cable tie around and feed it back through since
it seemed that it would stress the veins too much.B B Did it aboutB about 5
years ago,B no problems so far.B

Bob