[TR] Oil pan leak

Tom Boggiano boggiano at charter.net
Tue Oct 27 11:37:27 MST 2009

I actually have one of Justin's prototype oil pan gaskets for the TR4. It is
a very nice product.
One of the things that it does do for me is make it a lot easier to drop the
pan and check everything underneath.

I guess it comes down to - what would it cost to manufacture and what would
someone pay to have it.

Tom