[TR] test

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Oct 25 20:20:52 MST 2009

P Caffrey wrote:
> Mark,
> Just having some fun, and by the way, "English" is always capitalized.
Actually my initial comment on this test was going to be something
along the lines of 'you past' but I kept reading my inbox before
responding.  A few messages further down was a reply to one of my
comments regarding a Youtube cooking video.

Wow.  That was really the message that set me off regarding basic
reading and writing skills.  And I did check the sender's home page -
English is that poster's first language from what I can see.

Anyway, as list admin, I do often wonder why folks have to send
test messages, what sort of problems are they having?

mjb.