[TR] Brit Money Definition

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 09:36:45 MST 2009

Naturally, this system aided cashiers throughout the country when making
change, especially as cashiers did not have the machines that told them how
much  change they should give.
but id did force them to have better
mathematical skills.
and on a similar note, nothing boils me more than
listening to the stock market when they tell us in went down one and three
quarter percent!!!!
and for the times when we had really hard math to perform
we could always turn to the "ready reckoner"
Frank