[TR] volt meter

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Oct 23 18:21:43 MDT 2009

John...........welcome to a Triumph wire harness that handles all your
electrical loads. I've got pretty much what you have in my TR6 and it puts
out a steady 14.x volts. Go for a drive with your high beams on, radio on,
heater on and honking your horn and see how much it drops, if any. Try the
same thing at idle and see what happens.

Have fun.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection