[TR] TR4 - broken piston liner

LBC.Resto lbc.resto at verizon.net
Thu Oct 22 15:44:59 MDT 2009

I did the same dumb thing when bringing mine "out of the barn".  I had
replaced the rings and big end bearings and then it happened.  I didn't know
how the engine was going to hold up anyway, so I decided to risk it.  3
years and 6,000 miles later it is still going.  I know that it might go
bang, but I have a spare engine that I will be building up for later.

Just this reporter's experience.

--
Ian
62 TR4