[TR] Fuel mileage to and from The VTR convention

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed Oct 21 21:32:43 MDT 2009

OK, I have not added up all the fuel bills, but I do have total mileages.

Official mileage on the rental motorhome: 5917 miles.

And just in case anyone thinks the TR4 is a trailer queen, we put 693 miles on the TR4 this trip. Would have been more, if we'd taken it to Yellowstone instead of deadheading the motorhome.

We put almost as many miles on the TR4 on a trailering trip as we put on when we drove it to the Rockford VTR in 2005...

So total miles behind the wheel on my vacation ...  6610.  Some were fun, some were scary, some were boring.  Nebraska was not as flat and boring as I expected.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier