[TR] TR4A Crankcase Breather Valve

Spam Account piggerp at comcast.net
Wed Oct 21 09:55:59 MDT 2009

I've tested the valve by sucking and blowing in the bottom of the valve that
goes to the intake manifold.  It doesn't allow gas to go back into the valve
cover, but when I suck it allow air into the manifold, even when I push down
on the disk and post gadget inside the valve that
sits directly and vertically over the check valve.  Shouldn't doing this
prevent air from going into the intake?  Is there a way to fix this?  It
looks like the valve part is pressed into the housing.

Are there any modern PCV valves that are not just a one way valve, but also
a regulator?

Thanks
Jeff Porter
67 - TR4A with a rough idle :-{