[TR] wax on wax off

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Tue Oct 20 19:57:23 MDT 2009

I've been using Turtle's ICE.  It's easy to apply and leaves absolutely
no residue when wiping off.  If you try it, you'll love it.  They have a
good quick detailer too.  In the past, when I had a difficult time
buffing the wax off(Like Meguiars NXT), I'd just hit it with a spritz of
quick detailer.  Works for compounding too.  John Mitchell  76 TR6  72 Stag