[TR] wax on wax off

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 19:13:11 MDT 2009

listers,
As a follow-up to the wax problem I shared..............I went out
and treated the "greasy" wax just as I would have if it were dry like powder.
I found it pretty easy to buff off (by hand).  It didn't take hard rubbing
like the old type wax sometimes did but you could feel it come off the longer
you buffed.  Then by going back around and viewing from differant angles it
could be buffed some more with a clean towel for a great final finish.  I'll
just change my way of wiping/buffing the final finish.

gary n.