[TR] Car Harmonics

Glenn A. Merrell - TSN StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Tue Oct 20 11:57:28 MDT 2009

So Dave,

Where is your car in Colorado?  I happen to live in that state ...

Problem is, the TTA Stag is currently on my lift in the garage, my Green
Stag under it, but there is room next to my garage to put another
Triumph under a car cover for a while ...

Besides, Phil is chomping at the bit for the TTA Stag to go on the
auction block ...

--
Glenn Merrell
TSN Admin