[TR] Stainless Steel TR4A radiator shroud

P Caffrey pcaffrey at ymail.com
Sat Oct 17 19:35:31 MDT 2009

Hi Dave,
I was the guy that sent out the inquiry on the TR4A duct/shroud
cleaning.  I purchased and received an original cardboard one.  Before
prepping and painting it, I am attempting to have it reproduced at a sheet
metal shop at the school I work at--as a student or class project.  I'm also
requesting a graphic measurement of the duct.  I really don't know if I'll get
either with the budget cuts at CA community colleges.  If I can get precise
dimensions on the duct, I'll gladly share it with List members.....The List
has been tremendously helpful to me, so it's the least I can do.

I'll also
mention, seek out your local community college as many welcome "real life"
projects.  They are slow, usually, as the project has to fit in with their
curriculum and scheduling.
Pat
TR4A '67, (also IRS)