[TR] Heater

John A. Wise 60TR3A at cox.net
Sat Oct 17 12:59:41 MDT 2009

Everyone made the furnace room sound so interesting I thought I should
install a heater in my TR3A.  Seriously, in the wither in Phoenix it
sometimes gets below 40F, and I have to drive with my nose against the
windscreen!   :-)

Actually I bought the heater described by Bill Brewer http://www.sportsimportsltd.com/12-volt-maradyne-cab-heater-12-500-btu.html
   It may need to hang an inch below the dash to fit, but it has holes
on the side that I can use for the de-mister tubes - as you probably
know the humidity in Phoenix can sometimes be overwhelming.  I will
probably have to sweat some elbows on the hot water lines but it
appears that everything should fit.

When I get it installed, I will post some pictures.

John

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ

1960 Triumph TR3A