[TR] Stag for sale

Steve Thornton sothornton at stevethorntonlaw.com
Sat Oct 17 10:04:20 MDT 2009

Tom et al-

In fact, if I were interested in a Stag, it would have been helpful!
Over the years I have found the best way to find cars I have an interest
in is through networking with other car owners and enthuasists. I bought
a TR3B, TR6 and TR 250 that way. None were advertised to the public to
my knowledge.

FWIW, just this morning, my friend, Keith Bryson's estate, auctioned his
1973 Stag and 1987 Jaguar XJ6 (with 4,500 miles). The Stag sold for
$7,000 and the Jaguar sold for $20,000. I didn't feel right attending
the auction and it seemed a very commercial way to conclude a very
personal hobby. Oh well,........at least the TR 250 went to a personal
friend of Keith's.

This list has been helpful to me over the years and I hope all will feel
free to post helpful items for us all.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY