[TR] Stag for sale

tomleavy at comcast.net tomleavy at comcast.net
Sat Oct 17 04:56:46 MDT 2009

Hi Randall-

I see your point, so let me explain. I figured I'd just point folks in the right direction, and if interested, it would be easy enough to find a Stag on Ebay. Regarding treatment of bidders, I have excellent feedback, and that reputation speaks for itself. I'm just trying to sell a car.

My apologies if I offended.

Sincerely, Tom

Thomas Leavy

Oceanport, NJ