[TR] TR3 Brake/Clutch Res Leak

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Oct 16 19:04:30 MDT 2009

I have the very slightest leak from the Brake/Clutch reservoir, lost about
an inch over the summer, fortunately I have DOT 5 and have not lost any
paint.  I believe the problem is the rubber washer that secures the pipe
fittings to the can, but I cannot seem to find these individually available.
Has anyone chased these down while re-building this can?

Also, I cannot find the stops that act to control the travel on the brake
and clutch pedals.  My car did not have these when I got it, just the holes,
and I don't see them listed in anyone's catalog. (if I am looking in the
right places)

Thanks!!!!
Bill

Yes, it was a beautiful day for a nice long drive, maybe the last one of the
year!

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)