[TR] [6pack] undercoat removal

Alex ambritts at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 14 03:39:59 MDT 2009

I agree. I modified the hole in the purple disks and used the angle grinder
bolt/washer with a larger washer that I made in addition to the grinder
bolt/washer. Works great. The additional washer only needs to be a little
bigger. The thickness of a body panel works. Any sheet stock will work. Just
tin snip it out and hammer the edges down. The small angle grinder adds
1000% more power than my drill.
Alex