[TR] OT: Storage shed - 2nd try :-P

ZinkZ10C at aol.com ZinkZ10C at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 19:20:35 MDT 2009

In a message dated 10/13/09 11:22:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sumton at sbcglobal.net writes:

<<
 these people are liquidating metal buildings. >>

I've see this marketing ploy so many times for so long there is no way it
can be true.  Some manufacturers never seem to advertise anything but
unclaimed buildings.  You would think they would charge a high enough deposit to
prevent so many backouts. Some say they have scratch and dent buildings, no
such thing.  If a couple of sheets get damaged, pull those from the pile,
replace with new and the price goes back to retail.

That being said, I have no idea as to the quality of the buildings.

There are fabric covered buildings that don't need a building permit in
many locals because they are temporary.  Clear Span sells large and small ones
( there are two or three divisions that sell different size ranges )  I've
been looking at these but have no idea as to quality.

Harold</HTML>