[TR] WIre Wheels

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Oct 13 18:12:25 MDT 2009

Take it from my experience, I bought a set of used 60-spokes for the TR3.
After a lot of swapping around the car runs out pretty true except from
about 58-62MPH, a generally preferred speed for me, where I get just a
little wobble in the steering wheel.  That said, they are a beautiful red
powder coat and on a black car with red interior there isn't a prettier
combination for the local show or parade.  If this was a daily driver, or I
had a do-over,, I would pull the trigger and buy new Daytons.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)