[TR] Fwd: (SHNDAT) LBC 'Directory' idea?

Blake J. Discher bdischer.lists at blakedischer.com
Tue Oct 13 18:11:50 MDT 2009

On Oct 13, 2009, at 9:59 AM, Brian Jones wrote:
> I have submitted my information twice, but I'm not on the list. I
> think the
> VTR may not have the resources to update it - nevertheless, I
> printed this
> out and took it with me on my cross-country trip to the VTR
> National/Triumphest

Hi Brian,

You are correct in your supposition that it is a matter of volunteer
resources for updating and publishing the VTR Travel Assistance
database.  A member stepped up two years ago, but despite his sincere
efforts, his job responsibilities have kept him too busy to tend to
the list.

It's rather straightforward in that it is compiled manually, then
converted into a PDF, then uploaded to the site.  I've always thought
it was an important service for VTR to provide, if anyone would like
to pick up the duties, please contact me offlist.  If you that person
lacks Adobe Acrobat or other PDF-ing software, VTR can help out with
that.

Cheers,
Blake