[TR] "Retiring from the TR hobby"

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:09:14 MDT 2009

I'm not selling mine, either, even as I move further into my 7th decade. In
fact, I just bought a Stag project thinking it might be easier to drive, and
more amenable to my wife, than the cramped TR4 ( that's still not on the
road). Seeing Jonmac's Stag when he and Liz stayed with us only confirmed
my decision to expand the fleet. In any case, I always need to have a
project - or two or three - clammering for attention, and the Stag promises
many, many hours of aching back and bruised knuckles. And satisfaction.
So I hope to be on this list for many years to come.
John Howard