[TR] Fwd: (SHNDAT) LBC 'Directory' idea?

Brian Jones tr4zest at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 07:59:48 MDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Jones <tr4zest at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 5:39 AM
Subject: Re: [TR] (SHNDAT) LBC 'Directory' idea?
To: dorpaul <dorpaul at bellsouth.net>

Paul, There is a Traveler Assistance Program on the VTR site:
http://www.vtr.org/travelAssist/index.shtml

I have submitted my information twice, but I'm not on the list. I think the
VTR may not have the resources to update it - nevertheless, I printed this
out and took it with me on my cross-country trip to the VTR
National/Triumphest.

Looking again just now I see a date on it: May 18, 2006.

Regards,

Brian