[TR] OT: Storage shed - 2nd try :-P

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Tue Oct 13 04:40:19 MDT 2009

   I recently purchased a prebuilt 12' X 16' wood shed with 8' double
doors and windows, cupola, reinforced wood floor, and a small loft.
There are several company's in Connecticut that do custom sheds, so I'm
sure there out there in your area too.  I prepared a site of 6"x8"
railroad ties, enclosing a gravel bed.  They delivered and placed it on
site for $4000.00.  It's winter storage for my 6 and makes a nice picnic
enclosure during the summer.  John Mitchell  76TR6  72 Stag