[TR] wire wheels

dlylis at gmail.com dlylis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:10:59 MDT 2009

Bob,
Depending upon the price of the wheels I would think twice about buying used. I put brand new Dunlop wheels on my TR6 and to get them to balance and run true I had to ship the wheels and tires to Hendrix Wire Wheel and have them trued and balanced. This added about 50% more to the cost. If you do not know the history of wheels of this type I would think long and hard. You may end up spending nearly the cost of new Daytons and have used wheels in the end. Something I wish I had done. I value engineered it for a few hundred bucks which quickly disappeared.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T