[TR] Transproter advice

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Oct 12 13:22:13 MDT 2009

Folks, an unfortunate thing happened on the way back from SLO.  Last
Saturday morning found us in Lymon, CO.  Unfortunately the cold front found us as
well.  And I found some black ice and put the car into a guard rail.  The
car now rests quietly 646 miles from home and one option of getting it back is
to use a transporter service.  The car still runs and I think it is
drivable for short distances.  Heck, I could probably drive it home but the wife
won't let me.

Any recommendations of transporter services?

Dave Massey