[TR] Triumphest/VTR Pictures

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Sun Oct 11 21:59:34 MDT 2009

I will be getting my pix available "real soon now".

We got home last night from our 4-week trip.  I'm not Blake or Brian...

Dave, I think you may be the only person to shoot TR44SUE after I washed it (well OK, it was in the background.  I was thinking of not washing it through the whole convention, but when we got around to looking at it mid-day Saturday we saw that it had been attacked by a tree and a flock of birds!  I was probably the last person at the convention to use the car wash area.  The judging for the Funcours was probably over by then.  We went back to the Madonna Inn (to shoot Bear, who had not made it to dinner Friday night) and to the grocery store.  Soon after, Owen and I put it in the trailer.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier