[TR] Triumphfest photos

carlsereda carlsereda at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 12:39:46 MDT 2009

Fantastic photos Alan,
- your autocross pics sure convince me that anti-sway bars are a good idea for
these old cars - and in your pics I could actually check who had 'em and who
didn't!
Your close up shots of paint and chrome inspiring.
Thanks again for bringing this event home and sharing it!
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

Yes, Carl, I got lots of TR4 shots, as you requested.

Everyone is welcome to freely visit and browse,although the pics
are posted at my commercial site in order to get them uploaded quickly.

Might I suggest starting with the oldest "participants", the two Southern
Crosses dueling it out at Autocross:

http://www.amfoto1.printroom.com/ViewGallery.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=Amfoto1&g
allery_id=1792804&sv=1

In the top lefthand corner of each page you'll see a little pulldown menu that
lets you jump
..