[TR] My TR3 Caused an Accident Today?!

Brian Jones tr4zest at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 08:14:32 MDT 2009

My wife hates driving in my TR4. It is something I have to enjoy
'alone'. Why does she hate it?
"Its such an attention-grabbing car. I don't like people staring at me." she
tells me.

"Honey, they are looking at the car, not you. They even look at the car when
I'm in it."

She still wont get in it.  Ah well.

Brian