[TR] Triumphfest photos online for browsing....

Alan Myers amfoto1 at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 19:05:11 MDT 2009

Hi all,

Well, there I was... Triumphless?at Triumphfest. I just had to settle for taking tons of photos...

Especially at the Autocross since I'd never photographed one before and am always up for a new challenge.

Yes, Carl, I got lots of TR4 shots, as you requested.

Everyone is welcome to freely visit and browse,?although the pics?are?posted?at my commercial site in order to get them?uploaded quickly.

Might I suggest?starting with the oldest "participants", the two Southern Crosses dueling it out at Autocross:

http://www.amfoto1.printroom.com/ViewGallery.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=Amfoto1&gallery_id=1792804&sv=1

In the top lefthand corner of each page you'll see a little pulldown menu that?lets you jump to any of?the nine other Autocross galleries (sorted by model), a Funcours & Concours gallery, and a Local Flavor gallery that was mostly shot over in Morro Bay.

In the top righthand corner of each gallery page is a Slideshow that will automatically play all the?thumbnails in the gallery in a larger format. Or, you can double click on any?individual thumbnail to enlarge it alone.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to stick around for the last two or three groups of cars at the Autocross.

It was great seeing all those Triumphs gathered in one place! Just wish mine had been one of them... Maybe next year.

Alan Myers, Photographer
San Jose, California
408 803-5550
amfoto1 at aol.com