[TR] Fuel mileage to and from The VTR convention

dave1massey at cs.com dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Oct 5 22:58:39 MDT 2009

 What class was your Avalance entered in?

The? way I see it is you got 13 MPG to get two Spitfires to the show for an average of 26 MPG.? That's the same as what I got.? TR6: 27 MPG, TR8 25: MPG.? Average: 26 MPG.? And we just drove through Yosemite with tops down.

;-)

Dave (Not even half way back)

I checked my mileage after getting home and I am proud to report that my
Avalanche got 13 MPG.  While that probably doesn't sound all that good, if
you figure in that I was towing a trailer with two Spits, you can multiply
the 13 times three and come up with 39 MPG cumulative to get three vehicles
there and back.