[TR] [6pack] Miata Seat Conversion....

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Mon Oct 5 20:11:25 MDT 2009

I've got 3 kits left, and it sounds like Joe and Sean Alexander is
taking over production after that.

They are $59.95 plus $10 shipping for both seats in the TR-6.  They
use the seat adjusters from the Miata.  The seat is low enough that
depending on the seat pan you may need to dimple it a little.  It
allows the full range of adjustment.  All of the bracketry is powder
coated, and it comes with enough nuts / bolts / washers to perform
the full install.  Of course, you need to source the Miata
seats.  From what I've read, the earliest seats to the latest seats
all have the same mounting pattern - the Miata guys grab seats from a
late model car for earlier cars.

- Tony Drews