[TR] Fuel mileage to and from The VTR convention

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon Oct 5 12:09:46 MDT 2009

I checked my mileage after getting home and I am proud to report that my
Avalanche got 13 MPG.  While that probably doesn't sound all that good, if
you figure in that I was towing a trailer with two Spits, you can multiply
the 13 times three and come up with 39 MPG cumulative to get three vehicles
there and back.

It was a great convention with a lot of cars and people from back east and
the other side of the pond that I have not met before.  It was also good to
see others that I only see every few years.  What a great bunch of people we
have in the Triumph community!

I would like to go to GA next year but it probably is not in the cards.
However I am looking forward to Breckenridge, CO in 2011.

Cheers,
Joe